Yellow 'Ecomony Plus' Website Package from $1995*
Our Economy Plus package is designed for small business wishing to generate a web presence at an affordable price, but with the addition of some great features to allow you to show more of what you have to offer. This package allows 10 pages of content (twice the number of pages found in our standard Economy package), the photo gallery feature that allows you to showcase what your business has to offer (there are many styles of galleries to choose from with a wide variety of transitions available and are also "Apple Device" compatible.), a slider/rotational image header panel to grab attention (also Apple compatible) , and contact form, and, as with all of our packages, is designed to expand with your business with the addition of additional pages or other modules. This package is also a great package for trade services and start up businesses wishing to allow visitors to see more and learn more about your business and the services they offer.
The package includes:
- Primary Domain name registration (If required)
- Custom "Mobile Freindly" Responsive website design.
- 10 content pages providing information about your service.
- Rotational Slider Panel on home page. These slider panels can be customised for a minimal additional cost.
- Photo Gallery - a virtual tour of your centre - to showcase your learning environments and the services you have to offer.
- Calendar of Events
- A Contact page with Google Map and Online Form for your general enquiries.
- up to 10 email accounts with Webmail access (email@example.com)
- Administration section to change your website information as required.
- 2Gb Host Space
- All online fees and charges taken care of. One bill to pay, no more to worry about.
*The cost of design & development of this package can vary depending on the individual project requirements. This amount is a "once off" cost and is for the design & development of the website. This cost does not include on-going annual web hosting fees ($330 per year for2GbMb Hosting plan).